In this bonus episode, Mike Smith and I explore the need for distributors – all sales organizations actually to redefine value beyond product and services.
Mike Smith is the president and CEO of OneSource distributors. He is passionate about creating tangible and measurable value for their customers. More than platitudes he has a vision of the evolving role of the inside and outside sales teams and is instituting processes to achieve that vision.
In this 16 minute episode Mike and I discuss:
- The importance of looking at the economics your customers are looking to achieve
- The types of conversations sales people must have with customers
- The importance of developing a playbook of understanding with your customers
- The evolving role of inside and outside sales.
Members of the free UnleashWD Online community have access to this transcript.
Not A Member? Claim Your Free Membership Here
The Show Notes
Other Episodes In The 5 Part Podcast Series
- Episode 1 – The Future Happened Yesterday … How Do We Get Ahead of It
- Episode 2 – Getting Ahead of the Future Through A Culture of Engagement
- Episode 3 – Value Proposition
- Episode 4 – Business Model Innovation
- Episode 5 – Transformative Leadership