Today is the third of five inspiring and informative episodes with two partners of Menominee, Michigan based IBeauthentic. Chuck Salewsky, operating manager and partner along with Dave Anttila, director of business development and partner share their wisdom with us.
Prior to founding iBeauthentic, Chuck and Dave grew a privately held beauty supply distribution business from $12 million to over $105 million. In this episode the three of us have a deep and detailed discussion of how they accomplished this growth.
The conversation centers on how to to create a higher level value proposition that allows customers to spend more money with you.
We learn through this conversation that you can be more profitable, you can create a higher value proposition to your customer when you recognize who your customer is and recognize that want and need more than your product. Your customers want to do business with you when you bring value to the organization … not simply bring them a product.
Chuck and Dave detail how they re-engineeered, reinvented, and innovated their sales and marketing processes to break the sameness trap and ultimately drive market beating growth.
In this episode we discuss:
- The power of segmentation
- Why you must stand for something
- How to break the sameness trap
- Customizing sales presentations based on customer personnas
- Partnering with manufacturers
- Why distributors must be curators of brands
- The four critical areas of focus to effectively define, market, and sell differentiating solutions
- The importance of authenticity in sales and marketing
Members of the free UnleashWD Online community have access to this transcript.
Not A Member? Claim Your Free Membership Here